Discover the city with our list of the very best things to do and things to see in London, for visitors and locals alike.
Traveling is an awesome experience, but do you worry about finding the perfect travel accommodations? And how do you choose the perfect accommodations? We’ve made it easier for you. Search hotels, flights, car hire, or airport taxi by using travel accommodation search above.
London, the capital of England and the United Kingdom, is a 21st-century city with history stretching back to Roman times. At its centre stand the imposing Houses of Parliament, the iconic ‘Big Ben’ clock tower and Westminster Abbey, site of British monarch coronations. Across the Thames River, the London Eye observation wheel provides panoramic views of the South Bank cultural complex, and the entire city.
- Typing Room: East London's Trendiest Avant-Garde Eatery
- Indeedy Musical Bingo: A Night of Fun, Booze and Competition
- The May Fair: A Breath of Fresh Air in London
- Hook, Line and Sinker: London's Best Seafood
- Step Back in Time with a Visit to Kenwood House
- Vidur: Find Modern English Style for Men in London, Abroad
- London's Best Restaurants Today: The Cream of the Capital's Crop
- Vintage, Couture and High Street: London's Best Shopping
- Tako Your Pick: London's Best Japanese Restaurants
- Simmons Bar: Not Your Average Hole in the Wall